How to Reach – Road, Train, Airline
Location: Coorg District, Karnataka State, India, Asia
Coordinates: 12°25′15″N 75°44′23″E
It is well connected by KSRTC and Private Buses from all over Karnataka and neighbor states, below given distances are measured from the border of Coorg district.
- 255 kms (158 miles) or 5 hours drive from Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka state of India
- 118 kms (73 miles) or 2 hours drive from Mysore (Mysuru), the heritage city of South India
- 108 kms from Mangalore or 2 h 17 min drive
- 109 kms from Hassan or 2 hour 38 min drive via Hassan-periyapatna road and SH 91
- 592 kms (368 miles) or 10 hours drive from Chennai, the gateway city of South India
- 2324 kms (1444 miles) from New Delhi, the capital city of India
Kodagu is not connected with an Airline, tourists should choose nearest Airport to visit Coorg.
- Mangalore international Airport, 108 kms (2.5 hours drive)
- Bangalore International Airport, 255 kms (5 hours drive)
Kodagu is not connected with Train, there are many train stations around the district particularly from Mangalore, Mysore, Bangalore, and Hassan.
Nearest Railway Stations:
- Subramanya Road Railway Station (12 kms from Sumbramanya), Subramanya approximately 60 kms from Coorg.
- Other train stations in Mysore, Hassan, Mangalore & Tellicheri (In Kerala)